April 21, 2012

Who doesn't love roving?

Who doesn't love roving? It's squishy, soft and can come in great colors. You can imagine how happy I was when I opened my swap package from April (AKA apedawn) yesterday! There was lots of yummy roving in it.  Here's pictures!

A cute, blue little braid.



I love the black and blue in it! Next is a Springtime-y braid.



It drafts really well and... I've already spun it. :3 The next roving is pink!


I love the deep, rich colors in this one. And now, my favorites...




It has a lot of different fibers in it! And then there's another one that looks kind of like it.



Love the sparkles in this one! :) 

Now, bring on the rainbow!!

First up is some really pretty roving.



And next is two oober (I just said typed "oober!") pretty skeins of yarn. Okay, I know that it's not roving, but I had to put it in the post.



This one is handspun! I absoloutely love it. And last, but definitely not least, a cake of lace weight yarn.



I shall overcome my fear of lace to make something with it. Any ideas on what to make with it? I'm not sure how many yards it is yet, maybe 200? I'm not sure. Well, I don't care, I still love it!

Thanks again April!!

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...