October 1, 2013

Gradient Notion Bag

Hey everyone! Today I'll be sharing a project I finished yesterday, a crocheted notion bag.


I wanted it to be small, just big enough to fit little scissors and measuring tapes and any other essentials to have on handy. It measures around 5" x 5", but I think that I could have made it a little wider.


The bag is started off with a chain, which you crochet on both sides of and then just work your way round and round. I joined in the round, although I wish that I hadn't because it leaves a little raised bump. I didn't get a picture of that specifically, but it blends in with the stitches because I crocheted in the back loop. 


The button I used is from my local yarn store. It's made out of wood, shaped like a leaf and has little slits. I believe that it's handmade also. 


I've been thinking about reopening my Etsy store (here it is, even though there's nothing there right now), so I may list it on there sometime. I'll let you guys know if I do!


Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...