December 26, 2011

Christmas Yarn!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

I got some yarn today with my LYS gift card I got yesterday (I know, I know, I spent it all the day after I got it) to make a sweater called Birthday Sweater. I can't wait to get started on it! 

The yarn is Berroco Vintage Chunky in white. It's really soft, and I'd rather squish it right now than knit with it. :) I got four skeins, but I think I'll need one or two more.



I think I'll start the sweater in a few days, after I finish another project that needs to get done.

Yesterday, I  got a skein of Plymouth Yarn Happy Feet. I love the color combination! It's so Fall-like. :)




I also got a skein of Sugar 'n Cream in my stocking. I'm not sure what to make with it yet.



And last, I got the amigurumi knitting book, Knitted Toy Tales. There's some adorable things in it. :) I frogged   
Eddie the friendly elephant ages ago, by the way. 

Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty yarn! I spent my birthday gift card (from earlier in December) and some of my Christmas money at the yarn store today, too. I need to photograph all my new yarn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your yarn looks like it would be so much fun to knit with! I'm sure you'll make beautiful things. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...