December 27, 2011

The Blog Post of Randomness

Well, the title says it all.

Here's a picture of one of the tunisian dishcloths. It was going to be the background for my blog, but "the file was too big." Ack!


I cleaned out part of my yarn section of my bookshelf today. Ahhh, cleanness. 



And I finished a crazy color-by-number the other day. It's no ordinary kindergarden color-by-number.



That took awhile!

And, the last random subject of this post: Has anyone seen the new Muppet movie yet?


OH, I just finished crocheting Buddy the Elf from the movie, Elf. 


(Sorry the picture is sideways)


Personally, I think he looks like he wants to hurt me.



More pictures here. :)


Abby

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors in the dishcloth and color by number! :) I haven't seen the Muppets Movie yet, and I don't think I'm going to until after it comes out on DVD.

    I love your little Buddy! :) "Personally, I think he looks like he wants to hurt me. " This made me laugh out loud, even though I don't think it's true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cool picture of the dishcloth. Thew bottom picture is funny! " You're not Santa!" :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...