June 21, 2011

More Yarn Dyeing!

I dyed more yarn last week or so! I LOVE the color!! Instead of doing it in a pot like last time, I sprayed the Kool-Aid on with a waterbottle and a 1/2 tablespoon. It was so much more fun! Oh, the colors I used was blueberry and lime. The colors sorta blended in toghether. And next time I think I want to do pink, red, and orange! Here's what I did:

1: Wash it in the sink


2: While it was soaking, I put the Kool-Aid in sepeate cups, with water and stirred. Then, put the green in a spray bottle, and kept the blue in the cup and use a 1/2 tablespoon. :)




3: Lay the yarn out on a big Target bag, and... SPRAY, SPRAY, SPRAY!! :D Until there was no more white.


4: Pop it in the microwave for a minute, let it cool, and popped it in again.

5: Wrapped it around a chair and dryed overnight! Then the next morning, I wrapped it in a ball and it was done!!


Now, excuse me, I need to go dye more yarn! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...