July 7, 2012

Yarn Makes You Smile :)

I went to the LYS today! I got two different kinds of yarn, Malabrigo and Noro, and then some buttons.

I got a skein of Noro Kogarashi to make Camp Out Fingerless Mitts. Once I got home, I realized that it's bulky weight, and the pattern calls for aran weight. I think it should be okay... If not, then I can just change the pattern up a little.
Then I got two skeins of  Malabrigo Silky Merino to make (another) Puerperium Cardigan.
And here's the buttons I got to go with it. When I was at the store, I wasn't sure if I would need 5 or 7- I'm glad that I got 7!

These projects were going to be for the Ravellenic Games (formally Ravelympics), but then I realized that these are really challenging at all! Can't wait to cast on :) (Probably after I post this...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...