June 3, 2012

Puerperium Baby Sweater and What I Want to Knit

I finally made a project page on Ravelry and took pictures of my finished Puerperium Cardigan. I feel bad about doing that just now, because I finished it in February... Anyways, here's pictures.


The lighting of the pictures doesn't really do it justice, it's a little more brighter. Oh, and that safety pin is there to hold the collar down, because I haven't blocked it yet. 

I really want to knit socks. I've never knitted socks before, and lately I've had this strange urge to search for patterns... I found three that I like (I really only meant to find just one),

1. Anklet Socks by Jessica Marks
2. Vanilla Latte Socks by Virginia Rose-Jeanes
3. Just Yer Basic Sport Weight Sock by Alyson Johnson 

So anklet socks, latte socks, and sport weight socks... Which one do you think I should make?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...