December 8, 2011

How to Single Crochet

I've made up a few tutorials, and this is one of them. :) I really hope they're helpful, because I'm not sure if I explained it right..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

First,


Stick your hook into the stitch (or chain).


Turn your hook around and grab the yarn (yarn over made)


Pull your hook back into the stitch. You should have two loops on your hook instead of the starting one.


Yarn over again.


And pull the yarn through both of the loops on your hook.

The example shown is multiple rows on single crocheting. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Once again, I hope this helps. It was my first tutorial. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...