September 4, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award



Last month Emma (also known as E-Dreamer on Ravelry) nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I just forgot to blog about it. And tonight Rachael (also known as Octoberowlet on Ravelry) nominated me. Thanks you two! And now I'm supposed to post 7 interesting things about myself. Here's we go....

1. I hate every berry except strawberries. Blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, are cranberries and just gross (to me). I'm sure they're just fine to anyone else, but I much rather prefer strawberries!

2. I was born on April Fools Day! I've never really been, you know, teased about it, but it's still a little weird. 

3. I don't know if I would rather knit or crochet. With crocheting, it's easy to get the shape and look I want. Since I've known how to for a couple of years now. With knitting, I'm not the best. I can never get it to look like I want, so I just follow patterns.  So it's a tie.

4. I tend to listen to the same singer for a month or so, then listen to another for awhile. I never really listen to two or more at the same time. Right now it's Adele...

5. I adore Noro yarns. They're so pretty! I've never used it, but I've seen (and squished) it at my LYS. And I love it. I would love to make a messenger bag someday with it.

6.  I'm addicted to making bags. I think I have 5 or 6. I tell myself I won't make more, but then I think ''Well, I don't have a medium sized one!'' And then I make it. I plan on making another one soon. The colors will be really cool though, so I won't feel as bad.

7. I've never been in a public school. Since I'm homeshooled. Well, once. But it was just an office. It's pretty odd saying that since other kids go to school 5 times a week

And now I'm supposed to pass it along to 15 (I'm gonna shoot for 10) other blogs! These aren't in order. 




5. Lindamade

I honestly don't read a ton of blogs, so please forgive me for only doing 1/3 amount. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...